OT: pubic hair

Proper DIY'ers don't use scaffolding, they just use precarious ladders and bits of timber held togther with G clamps and cable ties.

Reply to
Andrew

It can be educational sometimes I like watching stuff that I know little about it educated me FFS I was watching darts on sunday afternoon what bigger waste of time is there than that ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Yeah to right I bet he even had someone erect it for him, then they started on the scafolding ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Watching football!

Reply to
alan_m

When I was a kid, my best friend was the son of a Ford retail dealer. The apprentice grease-monkeys used to leave all manner of mags lying around, one of which was 'Health and Efficiency' where all the fluffy stuff and any detail had been air-brushed out.

(Not sure what they used in the pre-computer era to 'edit' photos).

Reply to
Andrew

Scalpel and small brushes, they used to do similar things that we do today but not quite to teh same extent but they were good at removing spots and blemishes on skin, they were pretty good at colouring in too.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Apparently darts is quite good for mental arithmetic?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

And how do they face family/friends/co-workers afterwards?

yes doubles & trebles reminds me of a fun night out. I've heard betting is also good for mental arithmetic, which is strange considering that most people that bet are losers in life (generalization).

Reply to
whisky-dave

My mum was very good at mental arithmetic, and so was her mum (and me and one sibling).

She used to take us to the races after school. She calculated odds in her head. She had a strict spending limit and made a consistent (but small) profit. She was still doing that on the day she died, at the age of 82.

Reply to
Bob Eager

It means they can sleep around and avoid catching crabs.

Reply to
philipuk

I thought it left you more vulnerable to other diseases.

And people still do not wear condoms. Earlier this year I knobbed one of the staff at a place I was working at. I had literally just met her 3 hours earlier and she said "you don't have to use a condom I'm on the pill".

Like I am going to shag someone I have just met without using a condom.

We met up again a few days later and this time she accused me of having VD as that is why I wanted to wear a condom. "No the reason I do not have VD and never had VD is because I wear a condom"

Reply to
ARW

Doesn't that violate something in the ethics section of the electrical regs?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Reg 120.3 applies

Part 3. Assessment of general characteristics (well it was a good looking woman)

Part 4. Protection for safety (I wore a condom)

Part 5. Selection and erection of equipment (enough said)

Part 6. Inspection and testing (refer to part 5)

Part 7. Special installations or locations (we locked the door)

Reply to
ARW

Fine, fine. Just checking.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

That remark puts me in mind of Spike Milligan's character's oft used catch phrase in the Goon Show radio productions. :-)

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Dunno if it broke anything in her rules and regs.

She is married and works as a marriage guidance counsellor.

Reply to
ARW

ROTFL! :-D

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Novel name for a prostitude!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

[...]

You're behind the times, it's most women these days:

Alan Braggins