Hair cutting

Folk on FB laughed at me last week when I said that I was thinking about cutting my own hair. Well, I guess we?re all gonna be learning hairdressing skills now.

Bought myself some clippers on line and have had my first, not entirely disastrous trim. ;-). Fortunately I can get away with a buzz cut. Not so sure my wife will be so keen to have the same though.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I'm just going for the rugged 'shed' look :)

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

My wife gives me a ?look? when I suggest going all ?ZZ Top?.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+