Hair cutting

Folk on FB laughed at me last week when I said that I was thinking about cutting my own hair. Well, I guess we’re all gonna be learning hairdressing skills now.
Bought myself some clippers on line and have had my first, not entirely disastrous trim. ;-). Fortunately I can get away with a buzz cut. Not so sure my wife will be so keen to have the same though.
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

On 25/03/2020 11:15, Tim+ wrote:

I'm just going for the rugged 'shed' look :)
--
Adrian C

My wife gives me a “look” when I suggest going all “ZZ Top”.
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls