OT Property prices.

I haven't clicked the link, but my telepathic powers tell me that property prices are dropping.

Reply to
Richard

There will be some good buys about then.

Prices will recover.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Watch it. He is a natural for video;-)

Reply to
ARW

With quantitive easing, won't property prices be rising soon enough?

Reply to
Pamela

Knowing Harry this will probably be interpreted by him as all those of non uk origin and other religions and skin colours are busying buying up these cheap homes right next door to bullet headed white supremacists like himself... Note this is sarcasm, now where did I put my Machete?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa 2)