OT Printer Reloaded

Just to follow up. It arrived today. I was a bit trepidatious as I had never even touched a laser printer. Out of the box, load CD, plug in printer and that was it. The print quality is fine as was the speed of my test page. Every inkjet I've ever had needed to hold a committee meeting before printing out a page. Worst was a big posh HP job that I think cost over ?300. It used to have an orgasm before printing.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire