OT: Post traumatic stress disorder

I thought he asked if there was a difference.

Reply to
Norman Wells

what's "left" got to do with it?

Reply to
charles

I just love your belief in your countrymen.

Reply to
Capitol

you think he's an optimist?

Reply to
charles

Probably!!

Reply to
Capitol

Until the cuts come, of course. If they felt hard done by before, they ain't seen nuffin yet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Because its largely the Left who so hate filled and negative about their fellow man

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Or will it? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Ifyou take the trouble to read it, you will find that it is very unlikely to give a result even after 10 goes.

Reply to
Capitol

Scotland is looking promising.

Brexit has ensured it can never be that again.

You would have to find someone on the left to ask them. I may be left of you - almost everybody is - but I am not left wing by any means.

Reply to
Nightjar

No, that's just silly

, and she's a communist?

Well she's not far off. And she was determined to flood Europe with Muslims, so whether or not she's a commie she's definitely a nutcase.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Bill Wright wrote in news:nkmh89$1ct3$ snipped-for-privacy@gioia.aioe.org:

She's in the CDU, the German version of the Tories.

Something we can agree on.

Reply to
Wolfgang Schwanke

World's fifth largest economy!

So do you class Japan as a second rate nation off the coast of China?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

For how much longer though? Our economy will suffer. The only question is just how bad it will be.

Reply to
Nightjar

Our economy will go from strength to strength.

Eventually people will realise what a good think Brexit was, and Nigel will be knighted and made a member of the House of Lords and given a huge pension by William V.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Any idea why Britain chose to rearm the USA rather than Canada, Australia. India and South Africa?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

And a squadron of pigs will fly overhead!

- JohnT

Reply to
JohnT

and how did Britain rearm the USA? By buying 100 old destroyers from them?

Reply to
charles

Applause.

Reply to
DJC

That's a lie. The most she was determined to do was do something about Germany's demographic problem. Germany has always been into allowing Muslims to do that, most obviously with the Turks for decades now.

Reply to
Jack Samuel