OT Plug in hybrid car

Latest VW

harryagain

Not exactly "latest". They've been touting the XL1 around for a few years in various forms.

It's two years now since they announced that 250 were going to be built, with 200 of those going on sale, a snip at a bit north of ?110,000...

Reply to
Adrian

If I wanted speed and acceleration of that order, I would buy the much more practical Land Rover Defender.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

So, you could buy a couple of Mercedes E300 hybrids, get lots of room, a reasonable performance and still have change out of the cost of one XL1.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar