OT: Odd

Strange, but I don't see what harm he did.

James Wilkinson

Henson was arrested for public indecency

Reply to
soup

Or probably public stupidity, if that is not a crime, maybe it should be then I could get the idiots riding bikes while looking at their phones arrested.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Only if they crash and actually harm someone other than themselves.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

So what harm did he do?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Ended up HGV positive?

Reply to
John Rumm

I like that :-)

Reply to
Graeme

;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Gave upset and alarm to a member of the public.

The big takeaway is he WASN'T arrested for having sex with a car

Reply to
soup

Big deal. So no harm then.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

ROTFPMSL!

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Neither saying he should have nor shouldn't have been merely replying to "what harm did he do" ie what was he arrested for.

But then you have absolutely no desire for facts you would ra ther sit at your keyboard spitting vitriol. Ah well you can join McCaw,Hucker etc in my killfile.

Reply to
soup

I asked what HARM he did, you gave no answer to that, you merely said what law he broke.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

But only in an American jurisdickheadion

On the word of someone whose evidence wouldn't get heard in a British court. He was lucky he wasn't shot to death for wearing shorts while black

Reply to
Weatherlawyer