OT Now there is a customer who knows how to ask an intelligent question.

You should have seen us when we worked in the Indian takeaway and the owner cooked for us.

It looked like a National Geographical programme about piranhas..............

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Chicken breast meat never had any taste anyway. Before the advent of SWMBO, if I bought a hot roasted chicken at Tesco, the cat got the breast meat and I got the legs.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Which one's that then?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Well the one down Wincheap is still there: two doors down or so from the hardware store?

Reply to
Tim Streater

City Fish Bar, St Margarets Street, opposite Waterstones.

Reply to
Bob Eager

OK ta.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I'd run a mile if you offered me that.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

For the itch?

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Apparently fruit teas were the only sort that Marx would drink...

something about proper tea being theft! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

:-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Just got back from a nice chippy in Edinburgh, down the end of the royal mile road towards Holyrood. Bene's IIRC. Tried the deep fried pizza, wasn't particularly impressed. Food was nice, just the taste of pizza fried wasn't great. also had a normal pizza from them which was lovely.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan