Who knows about Kubota tractors

I'm looking for one for my church.. We have grown and our Ford 4,000 5' woods will not do good with our new 32 acres. I'm looking for one to pull a attached 10' woods finishing mower. Need 4x4 with Hydro. I'm trying to talk them into a Cab.. We have some steep hills What size Kubota? Is a 4240 big enough?

Reply to
David

What else besides just mowing? If that's it as described it'll be plenty.

Orange is good value, certainly...

--

Reply to
dpb

I rekon your dealer could recommend the proper size for your mower and needs.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I'm just getting opinions. I'm also looking at a New Holland TC40DA.. The orange paint does suite me better.. Being from Big Orange Country... GO VOLS

Reply to
David

I'd avoid NH blue -- they seem historically to have much higher repair rates ime/imo. What the newest generation is like I don't have recent info on as there are no longer dealers in the proximate area--which tells me something.

I'd certainly not rule out Green from the mix...

Reply to
dpb

and there's always the KY O TI orange.

Reply to
Steve Barker

No direct experience there so can't comment...surely don't see many at all owing to lack of dealerships even close here.

Reply to
dpb

I own a Kubota L3400 on the recommendation of a concrete contractor friend. He swore by his and now I do too.

Recommend a diesel and go ahead and get the front end bucket. You'll be glad you did as it makes the tractor much more versitile.

4WD is recomended and there is a quick reverse option for heavy bucket work.

Am in a heavily wooded area and have no complaints with the Kubota. Financed through the dealership we got a good price and a very low interest rate.

Cabs can be added at any time.

Best wishes,

Reply to
lurcher

In case it wasn't apparent, am just a satisfied customer. No involvement with the company.

Reply to
lurcher