OT: Now I know why everything I need from Screwfix is always out of stock...

I love how the DM (& most media) have to ram everything full of adjectives to ram home their point (or to try and make a non-point into a point. A "chilling" lab? The end product is appalling of course but to me that looks a lovely little setup. I'm positively jealous as I haven't got enough space!

Reply to
Scott M

Still, if that *really* is the best electronics lab in the whole of IS I can't see that we have much to worry about.

Reply to
newshound

"a subject he has been interested in since studying for a GCSE in Science in the mid-1990s."

A Department of Education spokesman said: "Science is a compulsory subject in schools from age five to 16. It is a crucial part of our plan to prepare young people for life in modern Britain,"

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog