Siemens RWB29 out of stock at SF

looks as if SF has stopped stocking the Siemens RWB29 programmer - none in Northampton today and the web site is for collection only but none available! Plumb Ceter is taking the piss at £129.40!

Still looking.

Reply to
PeterC

Try this. I've got one and it's very good.

Regards

Syke

Reply to
Syke

In article , PeterC writes

In stock here, same price once economy delivery is added but don't expect next day:

I've used them before and found them ok.

Reply to
fred

£59

Capitol

Error £49

Reply to
Capitol

Thanks for the links to this site - it was on the second page of the search that I did. Wickes have it for the same price as SF, but not in store. No 'click 'n' collect' which is a damned nuisance, especially as the national distribution centre is about 40 min. walk from the store!

Reply to
PeterC

Yes, spotted that one when searching and saved it in case. It might be a worry for those, like Adam, who fit them as standard if they're being discontinued.

I don't know if there's a good alternative.

Reply to
PeterC

Ebay? There is a buy it now for £35

Screwfix have two Siemens programmers and both are out of stock. Looks like Screwfix are stopping selling them.

Reply to
ARW

Ah well, she'll just have to pay the £45 for one from Wickes. Not in store (damned nuisance; no 'click 'n' collect', even though the dist. centre is about 3 miles away) so being delivered tomorrow. Had to make the order to over £50 so got a set of these

I hope they're OK.

I wonder if they're becoming obsolete. I posted this in a follow-up thread in case you needed to look for another sort.

I should have looked a bit harder on e-bay - but at least I'll get some new drill bits :-)

Reply to
PeterC