OT: No right arrows allowed on roundabouts?!

OT is a standard prefix, look it up.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Gosh! Like I did not know that. Now, just f*ck off with posting your shit and get back to your cold single bed, with your stinking cats, no hot running water and no future.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You are so right! I am fed up of taking the right lane on a particular roundabout that only has exits to left and right and two lanes on the approach, only to find someone has used the left lane and is up my inside stopping me moving over to turn off at my exit, which has only a single lane!

Personally, I'd install a large concrete block in the left lane!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

See that big switch in the middle of your steering wheel? It makes a loud noise and educates people.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Oh it gets used frequently. I certainly never need to test that it is working before an MOT!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker