OT. No mistresses allowed now?

Golly, gee whiz. What's this world coming to? This is from an article in the New York post.

"According to another source, ?it could be just that, in the current environment we?ve reached a tipping point. It is now unacceptable for the head of a public company to be running around with multiple mistresses while his wife is at home.?"

The head of Google's parent company is stepping down. Article here: or

Dean Hoffman

Did you ever see the Simpsons episode where Bart tells the other kids that they if their parents are giving them a hard time, they can get rid of them by calling the police and saying "they molestered me"? So all the kids start doing it and the cops show up, take the parents to jail. We're kind of getting to that point with some of the accusations and hysteria.

Reply to
trader_4

No. I wasn't much of a Simpson's fan. Even a good old fashioned hand spanking is probably considered abuse now. I wonder how much of it is like fishermen discussing the one that got away. There's a website called Freerangekids. It's a wonder there are any of us around with white hair.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Spankings aren't considered abuse. Beating the shit out of your kid after you tie-one-on and can't control yourself is considered abuse.

Reply to
Dove Tail