Increase water flosser capacity

I am trying to increase the capacity of my water flosser by using the jug to fill the flosser.

The problem is that it overflows it.

I tried restricting the flow but no luck.

Lowering the height did not help either.

Any ideas,

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Water tries to seek the same level. Out a shut off valve and fill as needed by opening the valve.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Get rid of the tanks.  Just install a dedicated water outlet with water pressure reducing valve and plumb your flosser wand to that.

Reply to
Willy

Why do you need a big jug?

Reply to
Wade Garrett

That looks like one of those tanks that are used in dry cleaner businesses for their steam irons.

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann

To minimize fills. I use 20 oz. per use.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Good idea.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Remove the flosser tank and plumb the hose directly to the pump input. I'd lower the big tank too.

Sometimes, what seemed like a good idea at the time turns into more hassle than it's worth.

Reply to
mike

Why mess up the whole bathroom? I use those small disposable brushes to floss. They get under bridges and tight spaces. I was never happy with a Water Pic.

Reply to
Frank

There's no mess.

Water Pics get so much more food out that brushing and flossing can't.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Been a while since I had a water pic and still needed a little extra. The little brushes I mention will get between your teeth and under bridges. I agree that brushing alone does not cut it.

Reply to
Frank

Yes you chose any big wall to increase water.

Reply to
Ruby Mia