OT: No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants

"It may be... temporarily removed from the market"

Expensive at £1,711.67 per month for two bedrooms. Why "Not Suitable for Families/Children"? Who's going to sleep in the second bedroom?

Looks like a sublet job, probably illegal.

Reply to
Max Demian

IIUC it wuld have been outside the housing allowance for K&C anyway (about £300pw). Not sure of the point of your post though.

Er, yes.

Less than I'd thought - friend has just moved in to a small one bed in Forest Hill - £1200 - and they've spent a year looking.

Right to buy probably. If you were that blatant you'd stand to lose your tenancy?

Reply to
RJH

They don't want the place turned into a shithole by the scum classes.

Reply to
harry

no passive fire precautions in our new design...you have to hope that entrance door had a Perko because there is no overhead closer .......no private entrance lobby and you have to pass the kitchen area to escape from a fire and is that bedroom entered from the living room? ... does anybody see a heat detector in the kitchen or a smoke detector elsewhere?...never mind it looks nice......is the ?2370 bond returnable when the fridge causes a fire? ....shit a years rent would have paid for my first ?12,000 semi in

1986 ......
Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Mohamed the illegal immigrant ....one of dozens that will not need to be compensated .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Nice picture of the new cladding. I must say that the block looked very smart. You can see that it was an expensive refurb. They spent nearly £100k per flat doing up the block.

Reply to
GB

they should have just given them own front back door in Scotland for ?80K ......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I thought the tower was supposed to be social/affordable housing for the proles. That's the tenor of the news reports. Accommodation for the poor next to rich people. Not just another expensive place to live in London.

Reply to
Max Demian

The floor plan tab puts this flat on the south easterly corner of the

21st floor.

the "property details" link on description tab goes to

and says it's on the 18 floor.

I wonder if the flat even existed in this form, other than in a CAD package?

From

When using Rent Now, why do you hold onto the Rent for 7-14 days before releasing it to the landlord?

The 7-14 day waiting period is one of our lines of defence against rogue landlords. As we don't always visit the property ourselves, we have to be reasonably sure the property is available, under ownership of the OpenRent landlord, and has been moved into before transferring the tenant's money. This is a requirement to ensure tenants using Rent Now are protected. In an ideal world, where everyone was honest, we could obviously remove this from our system. As a company, we gain nothing by holding onto this money, it is simply an administrative cost and burden.

We can't be more precise on when the rent money will be received by yourself due to bank functioning times, and the practicality of sending the money, but you will be notified as soon as it leaves our account.

I have sent

a message asking them if it was a scam.

Reply to
Graham.

This is the same one that was posted here a couple of days ago.

It looks like the original internal walls have been removed. I wonder if the freeholder gave permission for this work ?.

Reply to
Andrew

Perhaps the 60s Brutalist style will enjoy a revival, like the Bush TR82C and vinyl records.

Reply to
Graham.

In article , Jim GM4DHJ ... writes

Oh yes they will because it has been said there will be no checks on residency status.

Reply to
bert

And I got this reply,

Hi Graham,

A number of residencies at Grenfell were privately owned and legitimately rented.

Kind regards, Harry

Reply to
Graham.

Like your lot: re named, that is non British. Examples (too many) golders green, palmers green, bethnal green, silvertown, catford, finchley, etc. Bastardised by the genetic settler scum illegal immigrant khazars who have destroyed the West. No legal papers? Deportation, that easy. Now that Polish piece of shit, May (real name Myers) is handing over our passports to these invaders just like david miliband did so that the UK ID was used to murder under numerous false flag attacks. Their own needs are not British.

Reply to
Anonymous