OT - NatWest service seems to be down

NatWest online banking is giving me Service Unavailable.

Anyone else having this problem?

Google hasn't shown up any reports with today's date on.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

O.K. panic over - it is back up again.

So don't know if the web servers are just overloaded or something more serious/sinister.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts

At 12.15 I had an email, pupporting to come from NatWest but clearly fake, telling me that my (not the entire) service had been temporarily shut down and giving me a link to click:

Online banking service temporarily locked For your security, your online banking service has been temporarily locked. To unlock the service, please Log In to Online Banking and and proceed with the verification process.

(link here)

Yours sincerely, Natwest Digital and mobile banking team

Perhaps it was some incredibly enterprising faker taking advantage of the genuine hiccup? Wasted effort on me, though, since I don't actually bank with NatWest.

Reply to
Bert Coules