OT - MOT Advisory Notice - Wet conditions

Did you not ask when you were given it?

Reply to
Terry Casey

I've just bought the car and noticed it on a past MOT. You can check all old MOT's on the Direct Gov website.

Reply to
Wesley

The lady driver didnt have cash on her, so paid with a hairy cheque?

Reply to
Gazz

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Could it be just a note saying that the car was brought in on a wet day and therefore it was not possible to be sure of certain things - such as leaks from shocks; fuel tank joints, etc.?

I've never seen anything like that, but it's my guess.

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Usually, it means they couldn't do a full brake test, as the tyres would slip on the rollers, damaging both the rollers and the tyres. The tester has probably taken it out on a road test with a brake test meter in the car, and found the brakes good enough to pass, but can't verify the balance front/ rear.

Reply to
John Williamson

Thanks. That explains it.

Reply to