OT:Lakeland Dual Basket Air Fryer

Based in on this thread, I decided to order one. So will update with a review/first impression.

Be careful if you pay £3 for "next day" delivery. I did, but I have a sneaking feeling (having just received the "leaving warehouse" email, that it will be tomorrow, and I will be expected to reclaim the £3 and that isn't unusual.

(Bear a grudge ? I'm still pissed about my Evesham Micros Amstrad PC512 that I paid £10 for next day delivery for in 1988 which came a day late meaning I missed a days lectures ....)

Reply to
Jethro_uk

That's how I started my grown up computing after the Vic 20, BBC B and BBC Master. I bought the memory chips and upgraded it to 640K!

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

ZX-81, Spectrum and then some proper structured programming (even if it was in BASIC) on a QL. First PC was a Ness, with 640K RAM, a 20MB hard-disk and an NEC V20 processor (which was the same as an Intel 8088 for running PC-DOS, but could be switched up to 8MHz, had extra instructions, including some from the 80286 and could also be switched in software to 8080 mode for running 8-bit CPM or could even mix 8080 and 8086 code). Amber screen and Hercules graphics card.

Reply to
SteveW