Air Fryer Liners

Somebody asked abut liners a while back (weeks, not months).

I have a Salter EK4548 Dual Air Fryer with dual drawers/bins and the "non stick" isn't up to much (seems to be a Salter issue) so I got these:

Been using them for a couple of days and they are fine, holes don't line up exactly but that doesn't seem to make a difference. Cleaning is a doddle so a good buy from my point of view.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines