OT:Lakeland Dual Basket Air Fryer

Does anything need to be oven cooked at 300C ?

Reply to
Andrew

Does it even get to that ?

I know exactly how bread should cook. And our 4 month old oven ain't doing it.

I reckon anything over 180 is stretching it.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Maybe griddle the chops ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

A decent pizza needs about 500C *plus*

No amount of stewing it at 200C (if you can get there) will do.

My grandmother was a baker and passed it all to my Dad. Who on moving to the UK described Mothers Pride as "soap".

Reply to
Jethro_uk

In message <toeu3q$289p8$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me, Jethro_uk <jethro snipped-for-privacy@hotmailbin.com writes

Has anyone ever met the mother whose pride it was ?

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian

My fairly new Smeg oven does nice crispy pizza in a short time.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Not sure. But I think they came from Chorleywood ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Is that made from scratch, or one of these abominations that is designed to be cooked at 180 ?

Reply to
Jethro_uk

Made from scratch. I wouldn't waste the electricity on supermarket cardboard.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Nar, just not so pathetically obsessed abut sniping at every single post of those he snipes. He did post an ascii art snipe of a raised finger merry xmas and then passed out for the duration of the holidays, fortunately.

Reply to
chop

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

You stuff it with digital air, stupid.

They mostly just have the usual discrete buttons with a single continuous flexible cover over the buttons and a single digital number display.

There are a few you can drive with Alexa, google or siri.

Reply to
Rod Speed

More likely because it wouldn't work for most of what I cook in an air fryer. Fine for chips but that's about it.

Reply to
chop

Trivially fixed by not continuing to do what it was doing when the power went off.

Reply to
chop

So get two separate air fryers.

I gave up on that, it just makes my head hurt.

Reply to
chop

Yep, pizza for the best crisp bottom.

Reply to
chop

Yep, and I put a bullet in the back of her neck for producing such a pathetic excuse for real bread.

Reply to
chop

:)

Reply to
SteveW

And as Rolf Harris didn't sing,

A finger of fudge is just enough To give the kids a treat

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Pizza - about 400 degC.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

I've just been looking at the dual air fryer on the Lakeland website

There are plenty of reviews on the site

Most seem to like it and it Lakeland staff seem quite responsive to some of the reviews plus it has a 3 year warranty. I'm planning to get one

Reply to
Murmansk