Reply to
Richard

But he *hates* Jews!

Reply to
Al

Not last night.

Reply to
ARW

Last time I checked he was actually working: for Iranian and Russian state-sponsored TV channels.

Reply to
JoeJoe

...but he is not a racist. Dianne Abbott actually believe it... Where is the shadow home secretary BTW?

Reply to
JoeJoe

and when they have to abolish staff bonuses to survive it's going to bite them in the bum in a few years time.

Reply to
alan_m

MP in Europe, pet. Thought even you might understand that.

And that reflects on how hard he works just how?

Of course being an arse licking Tory I'm sure you judge every MP by how high they climb the ladder. Not by how they serve their constituents.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

+1, they spend millions to achieve at best nothing.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

I meant manual labour.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes I thought that even though there's far too many bloody kids in it, but I guess that's the point.

Reply to
whisky-dave

What I really liked was the less than perfect singing etc. A fine balance between getting that just right for 'reality' and sounding awful.

Very rare to see anything on TV that was just so right in every way - IMHO, of course.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Children in adverts (or indeed anywhere in my vicinity): no. Bohemian cRhapsody in adverts (or indeed anywhere in my vicinity): no.

Children AND BoRhap: no^2

Bah humbug.

Reply to
Halmyre

You have been watching too much X factor/Voice where the judges think everyone who either sings out of tune or uses a hundred notes where one is sufficient has potential and has made the song "their own".

This is really the type of advert that makes people avoid the stores. If they can afford to spend millions on making and broadcasting this kind of crap perhaps they could make their prices more competitive!

Reply to
alan_m

Given I was privileged to be around pretty well all of the world's best popular music talent at some time in my working life, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Which applies to any advertising.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Are you talking of talent of popularity there;s a differnce.

Some X factor is OK there are some will talent, but is that what the XZ factor is about ?, I thought it was all about making money.

Advertising in a strange one and difficult to work out it's value.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Imagined more like... the daily mail is your kind after all.

The Argentinians were supplied with arms by your lot during the Falklan ds war. Traitors like you should be deported back home to the revolting backward inbred shit hole you came from that is eastern Europe.

Reply to
Anonymous

Some organisations believe that a rebrand will regenerate them and solve the financial issues.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

It's very impressive, but I find it pretty nauseating :-/

Reply to
Chris Bartram

It's been on so often I'm bored with it now. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)