OT Happening elsewhere.

https://www.freespeechtime.net/2018/03/south-african-politician-threatens-to.html?m=1
Again, Not on the MSM
On Wed, 23 May 2018 22:08:11 -0700 (PDT), harry

Well done, the khazar trait "wherever we put our foot, the land belongs to us" "God gave us the land". Apartheid was invented by a khazar Smutts, that caused the death of tens of millions of real Africans.All of the vermin settler scum should be sent to the gas chambers. This includes its supporters worldwide. These genocidal filth will get it. The Aficans should speed up the cleaning of these filth that invaded all those years ago. The West should do the same, all the harry types and its apologists.
Don't be shy, tell us what you really think! Brian
--
----- -
On Thursday, 24 May 2018 08:32:45 UTC+1, Anonymous wrote:

Black Africans in South Africa are also "settlers".
On 24/05/2018 06:08, harry wrote:

Why should the media help a far-right activist obtain publicity for a documentary she is making?
The BBC did investigate the murder rate among South African farmers last year and concluded that there is insufficient data to draw any conclusions as to whether they are at greater risk of attack than the general population or whether white farmers are at a greater risk than black farmers:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41807642

Colin Bignell
On 24/05/18 09:17, Nightjar wrote:

The BBC concludes there is insufficient data. Really? I wonder why that is? Perhaps for the same reasons that they always find insufficient data when it suits?
On 24/05/2018 17:59, Richard wrote:

If you read the article, you will see why.

Colin Bignell
On 24/05/18 18:48, Nightjar wrote:

I know I don't need to read the article. The BBC will only report what it deems to be necessary and in a way that fits neatly withh their agenda.
On Thursday, 24 May 2018 19:51:03 UTC+1, Richard wrote:

An acadmic told me the same when I pointed out that the college was bullying rearch studetns into doing teaching when they weren't qualified to do so. Then they weere reports in newpapers suporting what I said was happening.
The BBC will only report what

I don't think Harry works for the BBC maybe he should apply.
On 24/05/2018 06:08, harry wrote:

I suspect that the land will be given to large, black-run, conglomerates rather than small black farmers [1] like Mandela did with business.
[1] I don't mean pygmies.
--
Max Demian

On 26/05/18 11:02, Anonymous wrote: