OT Grenfell tower fire

I would have thought that as a director of a company you would have known that all directors must register an address for correspondence.

I do not blame them for not publishing their residential addresses given they could then end up with 10,000 tenants etc knocking on their doors.

And I rather resent the suggestion that I would have been so stupid to suggest he ask them if they live in tower blocks if they had published their residential addresses. But then I suppose you rather wanted to show how clever you are. And of course in the process show that you are too lazy to have bothered to look to see their published addresses.

Best from those who stood. We do not in this country force people to serve against their will.

Reply to
Robin

And they were so good at doing their job the actual tenants found it necessary to set up an unofficial resident's organisation. As our US cousins would say, go figure.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I know a discussion not worth having when I see one.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

A question was being asked. I don't see your logic either.

Reply to
Fredxxx

In message , at

20:43:20 >> In message , at

I don't know if their status as members of the housing association confers those same obligations as company director.

Are you confirming they haven't got published addresses, or just busking?

Do you mean "hadn't"?

If you've looked, and seen they are published, why so lazy as to hedge around that, rather than post a link?

A rather small talent pool.

Reply to
Roland Perry

Who said anything about "members of the housing association" - indeed what "housing association"? That seems to reveal a total ignorance of the status and governance of the KCTMO. But I'll help illuminate your ignorance a little. They are company directors. That's why I referred to them as directors.

Did you miss the difference between "residential addresses" and "published addresses"? After all, directors do not have to give their residential address these days - as evidenced by the 2 different addresses given by you for your directorships.

And who's lazy when you can't even stir yourself to learn KCTMO's legal status and look at its list of its directors?

I assume you are aware of the ratio of candidates to vacancies in recent elections. (The lists were of course published.) So why not share that knowledge? Can you also share how you know the talents of the candidates?

Reply to
Robin

In message , at

10:54:33 on Mon, 4 Sep 2017, Robin remarked:

Gosh, you've got out of bed the wrong aide today! A little more information up front, and a little less arguing for the sake if it, would go a long way.

Reply to
Roland Perry

That's actually not a bad attempt to divert attention from the your absence of answers. But coming on top of your previous display of ignorance of the KCTMO and its directors I'm happy to leave others to judge who was "just busking" (a.k.a. "making it up as you go along").

Reply to
Robin

In message , at

12:04:56 on Mon, 4 Sep 2017, Robin remarked:

This newsgroup isn't a quiz, and you aren't an interrogator. So your posturing is somewhat misplaced.

Reply to
Roland Perry

The best people for a job rarely apply for it. The Grenfell tenants/scum are the last people who'd know who was best for the job in any case.

Reply to
harry

And that is one of the attitudes that got them killed. Congratulations, harry.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No, just life.

Reply to
tabbypurr

No, it was ignorance and incompetence.

Reply to
harry

which is just life. It's to be expected. It doesn't remove their culpability of course,

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr