Grenfell cladding factory on fire

Yes really...

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

It would be completely wrong to suggest arson, but I suspect that business has been very, very bad recently. :)

Reply to
GB

That particular factory seems to be part of their division that makes turbine blades/vanes and aerofoils, rather than cladding ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I am particularly delighted that I made no suggestion of arson, then! :)

Reply to
GB

Great. It can fan its own flames then :-)

Reply to
Andrew