OT: Global Warming conference

What took you so long? ;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As I said no argument and can't stand that you can't bully someone into your idiot views. Shame you will miss this but who cares.

Reply to
dennis

He wasn't as weak minded as you. Shame you missed it, but who cares. Without you to spout cr@p some proper discussions may take place.

Reply to
dennis

The message from The Natural Philosopher contains these words:

I just wanted to see if he was observant enough to recognise his own words when used against him. Could have gone on for much longer I suppose but I get bored by repetition.

Reply to
Roger

When I realized he didn't actually understand what he was saying, but was parroting other peoples stuff,that was it basically.

Drivel is largely the same.

Its not possible to have a constructive discussion with someone who challenges you for proof that black isn't white. As it were.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Hypocrite!

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

He's just an illiterate retard

Have you not understood that yet ?

Reply to
geoff

I think he is The Natural Idiot myself. Roger isn't much better coming in here saying GW due to man is black and white and claiming it doesn't need evidence. If it were so black and white he would be able to provide some evidence rather than using the normal greens stance.

Reply to
dennis