OT: Global Warming conference

You are deluding yourself if you think that was good.

Earlier you said the CO2 from fuels hung around for ages.. now you say it will decline. In two minds are you?

That is complete cr@p.. nowhere have I said it can't be our fault.. just that the data doesn't say it is. Its the other lot with the closed mind, ignoring data that doesn't suit them. You sound the same.

Its the greens that are being irresponsible.. they claim they can fix it when the evidence so far says they can't.. even then to fix it means making a large part of the worlds population suffer just so the western world doesn't.

Yes and we should be looking at ways of living if/when it happens.. we aren't going to stop producing CO2.

Reply to
dennis

The message from "dennis@home" contains these words:

"Totally irrelevant, are you losing the argument as you are slipping in insults?"

You are beyond redemption and I am not going to waste my time arguing with you any longer. What I have said stands or falls by what others have to say. Your input is a 100% useless except to provoke a guffaw.

Reply to
Roger

What insult? You *are* boring and you *are* wrong.

Your input was even worth a laugh.. people like you cause trouble for others.

Reply to
dennis

The message from "dennis@home" contains these words:

"Totally irrelevant, are you losing the argument as you are slipping in insults?"

Reply to
Roger

snipped worthless comments

Reply to
dennis

Who mentioned ground level? you said 'altitude'

That'ss above ea level. Mauna loa is well above sea level. over 10,000 fett.

There wouldn't be much atmosphere left at 450,000 feet.

130 miles up is low earth orbit satellites.

So, in one post you have:-

- changed the meaning of altitude from its commonly accepted one to 'above ground' irrespective of how high the ground is:

- made a statement that we have to measure CO2 iun space, in order for it to have relevence.

I think you really are a total wanker, and that basically proves it to everyone.

Whether or not the arguments you espouse are in any way valid, having a tosser like you batting for them more or less means one would tend to discard them along with you as ignorant, egotistical, and argumentative.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Sadly, as an engineer, I am too aware its possible to have overall negative feednack with plateaux of stability, and areas of unstable positive feedback. I.e. what amounts to an oscillator.

That may not bother the planet, but it sure upsets the ecosystems evolved to live on the stable plateaux.

We may beed massive energy to cope with climate change.

I am sure the real reason CO2 production lags temperature change (if indeed it does, which remain highly debatable) is because of all the fuel we burn to run air conditioning ;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The message from "dennis@home" contains these words:

"Totally irrelevant, are you losing the argument as you are slipping in insults?"

Reply to
Roger

Plonked ..anything that uses @kicks-ass.net as a fake address, is really..a dull and well known quantity without having to listen to any more of its drivel

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ground level. and watch that typo it will bite later.

No I have put m instead of ft.

Well if a typo makes me a wanker I suppose it makes you unspeakable.

I think I will treat you with the respect you deserve.

Reply to
dennis

Spell chucker broken?

Another of those typos you think makes people wankers. You must be more careful.

Now you can't even get the logic the correct way around, I suggest you go to bed and sleep it off.

Reply to
dennis

snipped worthless comments

Reply to
dennis

Phone a doctor you are either drunk or having a stroke! I *am* serious!!!!

Reply to
dennis

The message from "dennis@home" contains these words:

"Totally irrelevant, are you losing the argument as you are slipping in insults?"

Reply to
Roger

snipped worthless comments

Reply to
dennis

The message from "dennis@home" contains these words:

"Totally irrelevant, are you losing the argument as you are slipping in insults?"

Reply to
Roger

snipped worthless comments

Reply to
dennis

The message from "dennis@home" contains these words:

Worthless comments reinstated yet again.

"Totally irrelevant, are you losing the argument as you are slipping in insults?"

FWIW I had no intention of wasting any more effort that I had to in continuing this thread so I picked a quotation to do the work for me. A poorly constructed sentence and not really apposite but nevertheless an appropriate response to its unobservant author whose thought processes are similarly muddled.

Reply to
Roger

For someone who isn't going to continue losing the argument you sure do keep wasting my time replying to your cr@p opinion.

Why don't we just agree that you are so open minded that it fell out.

Reply to
dennis

The message from "dennis@home" contained yet more crap from Dennis the menace:

I think the time has come for you to join Dribble and a few other choice specimens in my killfile. You and Dribble really do deserve each other so:

*Plonk*
Reply to
Roger