global water solutions

-------------------------------------

Everyone beware. I called Global Water Solutions and they messed with my system. I had to call them back three times to service thier mistakes. I did the next best thing since my system was still messed up. I called Filters To You and they came out and showed me everything they had messed up. They showed me the osmosismembrance (which was only 3 days old) that they (global solutions) had changed and guess what it was a used unit. I had no pressure in my upstairs sink because they had damaged and messed with capilary tube which there is no reason to open up. But like his says in his add we are the best and offer our service for far less than what Aquativa charged. that statement also was not true. his price $273.42/ Filters To You to replace and service everthing 138.40,but they are cheaper. SO BEWARE Have all receipts to prove this........ P.S. they are not the only one's who have filters made in the USA Filters To YOU

815-939-0700 give them a call

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 337831 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
ghostrider47