OT Girlfriends names

Not if you marry sisters (preferably not your own).

Reply to
S Viemeister

"...and a partri-i-idge in a pear tree."

Merry Xmas David

Reply to
Lobster

This can only be got around by changing one of their names - you decide which one to call 'Louise' and call her that, - the other one will have to be reffered to as 'my other half', 'er indoors' or some other whimsical nonsense. Failing that, you'll have to explain to your pals to ask you on the phone, 'Louise the first?' and await conformation, if none is given, they ask 'Louise the second?' and you simply reply, 'yes' to whichever is applicable, but don't get pissed and forget, then your dopey mate's knocking on the wrong door at 3AM looking for you and she's explaining that your away with him for the weekend...

Reply to
Phil L

" ... and a Pa-tricia in a lavatry"

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I think you need to start looking out for bi-girls in the future. With any luck they might like each other and everyone's a winner :)

Reply to
Tim Watts

I cant remember if there was a patricia or not.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Camcorder at the ready.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Found a friend of mine _very_ drunk late one Saturday night. He'd started the evening onto what he thought was a good thing. By the end of the night they were in bed together.

The two girls that is; my friend was left out.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

were they USian military. Bekoz today it's ok

Air Force's firing of lesbian flight nurse not justified A U.S. district judge has ordered the Air Force to reinstate a veteran flight nurse who was dismissed in 2004 because she's a lesbian, dealing another blow to the "don't ask, don't tell" policy on gays in the military.

The military wasn't justified in firing Margaret Witt, U.S. District Court Judge Ronald B. Leighton ruled Friday at the federal courthouse in Tacoma.

Witt was fired in 2004 after 18 years of service. The decorated flight nurse challenged her dismissal, arguing it infringed on her constitutional rights.

Reply to
Ala

Far as I know but not absolutely certain

Reply to
Ala