OT: Garbage Data Used to Support Climate Change Hoax

Not just for that situation.

Bullshit.

That never happened.

They are in some countrys like Japan.

Reply to
Rod Speed

mRNA is genetic

All vaccines are experimental and the most important covid vaccines did all have some medical downsides. Much less serious than getting infected while not vaccinated, but still clearly experimental. Same with the polio vaccines too.

But still saw real downsides when used for mass vaccination.

So did the polio vaccines.

Very useful and life saving on a massive scale, but not perfect.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I'll stop you there. Medication for mass distribution is expected to be tested for five to seven years, and to show almost no undesirable side effects over that period. The mRNA treatments were approved only under emergency use conditions, and that was achieved by suppressing information about any medication which might alleviate COVID infections. If such existed, that would cause emergency use permission to be denied.

The whole thing took a couple of months, and literally cannot possibly have demonstrated long-term safety, because the tests were not long-term.

And Pfizer wanted their test results kept confidential for 75 years. Does that tell you nothing?

Reply to
Joe

Joe snipped-for-privacy@jretrading.com wrote

Makes no sense to do that with a disease that is killing millions, and is the worst pandemic seen for a century.

That's a lie.

It didnt.

Wrong. And now that we have medication which does alleviate COVID infections, emergency use permission has not been denied.

But still made sense to do it that way given the millions being killed by covid.

And it turned out that the downsides with its mRNA vaccines were VASTLY less important than getting infected with covid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

---------------- Didn't make sense if you were smart enough to know that we need not only Zero Population Growth, but also Population Reduction!

Reply to
David P

David P snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com wrote

No we don't. The population growth is fixing itself.

Only of fools/drunks like you.

Reply to
Rod Speed