OT: Garbage Data Used to Support Climate Change Hoax

Actually no, but to do it properly you'd have had to close restaurants.

Reply to
charles

Joe snipped-for-privacy@jretrading.com wrote

That is completely silly, most obviously with Italy and NewZealand.

They were completely different.

Even sillier.

Ditto.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Makes no sense to eat out with covid rampant.

Nope.

Reply to
Rod Speed

And NewZealand did just that and got a much better result because they did.

Reply to
Rod Speed

And wear masks that can actually filter viruses.

I suspect that cloth masks make an infected person more infectuous. And don't filter incoming viruses.

I still see people wearing masks. Even outdoors. Even alone in cars. It's hard to understand what they are saying in meetings.

Reply to
john larkin

Yes, but we were supposed to put on masks when leaving the table, going to the toilet etc.

Exactly. And the people with access to real information knew it, but they still imposed it. That's what Boris *should* have been accused of.

Reply to
Joe

You'd be wrong.

No one said that they do.

Even medical professionals. Funny that.

Because it makes no sense to keep taking it off and putting it on again.

Didnt realise you were deaf and needed to lip read,

Reply to
Rod Speed

Must be why the medical professionals never wore them.

He didnt bother to wear one and that almost killed him, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I know a number of people who caught COVID. Two, one older, one middle aged, died; a number, younger, were very ill; my parents, in their '80s, but vaccinated, felt off for a few days and then were fine. Others, of a variety of ages, unvaccinated, survived, but felt that they were going to die for a time.

Reply to
SteveW

I knew two people who died from it and a number that were very ill. My parents, in their 80s and vaccinated had a couple of days of feeling off.

Reply to
SteveW

Any breaking of the rules in number 10 were not like other people breaking the rules. Any mixing there was amongst people who were already in contact with each other for work purposes, while two separate households meeting up, against the rules, were raising the risk of transmission.

A simple rule was needed, but, with care, rules could be broken with no real increase of risk - our houshold was isolating as my wife is clinically vulnerable, while my parents were isolating due to their vulnerability due to age. I did occasionally break the rules and visit them - but there was no real risk in two isolating household meeting up. It would have been very different if I had not been able to work from home and had to go into work - in which case, I would not have risked going to my parents and would have had to do my best to keep away from my wife!

Reply to
SteveW

Masks were never intended to filter incoming viruses and nor were they to filter outgoing ones. They were to stop, reduce the number of or reduce the distance travelled, of droplets breathed or coughed out ... as large quantities of virus could be contained in the droplets.

Reply to
SteveW

Do you have any friends? Do you have a job?

Reply to
john larkin

So if you are generating droplets, without a mask they will drift down, hit some suface, stick, and the viruses will die there.

If a droplet is trapped in your mask, it may get broken up as it dries and you talk and such, and get more finely distributed into the air.

Cloth masks are like wearing garlic to keep vampires away. That seems to work.

Reply to
john larkin

Yep, lots thanks.

I'm retired, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Or someone will enhale them and get infected.

That's how it spread in chorus, stupid.

There might just be a reason why medical professionals wear them, stupid.

Fantasy.

There might just be a reason why medical professionals wear them, stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yes, we know all that, but anyone breaking rules, even when there was good reason and no increased risk, if caught would have been prosecuted if they were not people in positions of great power and/or wealth. It wasn't about health issues, because health issues affect people high and low.

An analogous situation is that people in the US lost jobs or were discharged from the military for refusing to take the experimental genetic vaccines, but millions of people have been allowed into the US in the last few years without even being tested, let alone vaccinated.

Reply to
Joe

And they are intended for the use of operating theatre staff leaning over patients while both hands are occupied. They have no effect at all on virus transmission, as was shown as long ago as 1918.

*Think*. Thousands of people die every year from complications of flu just in the UK, many more around the world (though not in the winter of 2020, according to the WHO). Do you not think that if these masks reduced transmission even slightly, that they would have been in routine use every winter for the whole of your lifetime?
Reply to
Joe

Masking yes, distancing, not so much. I know that every time I visited a supermarket though the air conditioning was recycling everyone else's diseases and I came back with a days cough or more.

the less time I spent in crowded places the better I felt,

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They were and are neither genetic nor experimental.

Cells in the body produce proteins in response to receiving mRNA. The vaccines use mRNA to trigger the cells to produce proteins that have a spike similar to the virus, to train the immune system to attack it. mRNA, just as in the normal functioning of the body is used up and disappears from the body ... it does not change a person's DNA.

The vaccines went through *ALL* the normal testing, but unlike in normal times, they did not finish phase 1 testing and then spend a couple of years requesting funding, before moving on to phase 2 testing. Instead, with guaranteed funding, they ran phase 1, until the vaccines were shown to be safe enough to use, started phase 2, but CONTINUED phase 1 to its conclusion. Similarly, they started phase 3, when phase 2 was appearing successful and again continued phase 2. The combination of not having to wait for the next tranche of funding and overlapping the test phases, simply allowed the normal testing to be completed in a fraction of the time normally taken.

Reply to
SteveW