OT. Bus shelter hoax.

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/shelterbusukpep2
Genius. Thanks for the link.
On Sunday, 1 February 2015 08:45:10 UTC, harry wrote:

I was expecting someone to have stuck a notice up saying "all buses running on time today"
Owain
snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com writes

Crazy thought, for a hoax to work it has to be at least believable.
--
Bill

writes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO4EWrqOJBg&ab_channel=EpicFiveTV

--
Adam

On Sun, 1 Feb 2015 15:25:43 -0000, "ARW"

Sod-all funny about that crap. The OP one was very funny. Your is beliveable! In this day and age you find that funny. Man, you are a real sado.
writes

He never said it was funny. It's revealing of USAian mindset and society.
I though the peculiar thing about it was the size of the laser dot. Looked to be about 3" across. So, likely faked up.

Not funny.
--
Today is Boomtime, the 32nd day of Chaos in the YOLD 3181
Fancy some more excitement in your life? I'm selling my 300 bhp/tonne
On 01/02/15 17:51, Huge wrote:

The potential for it to go horribly wrong, like causing a car to crash or making someone run into traffic means I score it as a very poor practical joke irrespective of anyone's sensibilities.
On 01/02/2015 20:08, Tim Watts wrote:

It also has potential to go wrong in another way - if someone with a concealed carry permit and a gun at the bus stop spots the source of the "laser" and decides to return fire!
--
Cheers,

John.
On Sunday, February 1, 2015 at 10:53:42 PM UTC, John Rumm wrote:

or without a permit
NT
On 01/02/15 22:53, John Rumm wrote:

Well, that's just Darwin :)