[OT] Food processors

If it sits in a cupboard, it is less likely to be used. My mixer and processor live on the worktop, and get frequent use - when they lived in the cupboard it was too much hassle to drag them out, so they were seldom used.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Our old one (a Moulinex, I think) had an infinitely variable speed control. That died and had to be replaced, but we found current ones just have slow, fast and "pulse" modes, which is nowhere near as versatile.

Reply to
Reentrant