OT Farage in the USA

I;d just watched it.....

Now is the time to raise our boarders and not let anyone in/back ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

That "boarders" must be a Freudian slip! :-)

Reply to
pamela

Do the boarders at Roedean wear Freudian slips?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Not when they came round to my school for a social event.

Reply to
Bob Eager

You are thinking of St Trinians.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Seems only yesterday he was having a pop at Obamha for 'interfering' in the UK referendum. But then he never did remember what he'd said in the past. No wonder he likes Trump.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well just getting his own back.

Reply to