OT extreme modelling.

Not quite DIY but worth a look. There are a few videos on utube showing the construction. 5 years in the making and made entirely out of manilla folders, including working parts.

ss

Wow! That is impressive wish I had patience let alone talent.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

why, though? When I saw the subject line I thought of something completely different of course. You know nude women being photographed standing on a high wire in the Antarctic? Oh well my silly brain obviously is more daft than usual today. Its just as well they canno arrest you for giggling when you see a different angle of statements really. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Have shared that with some serious modellers I know.

Reply to
mogga