OT Extreme idiots

have not laughed so hard for ages.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Crazy, mostly Muricans I hope. Actually, i'm sure the loo tennant is fuckwitted enough to do most of those.

Reply to
brass monkey

Darwin rules.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

"you just plug it right into the electrical......." bbbzzzzzzzzzz

OK, that's the *live* electrical socket you just got a shock off, yes? Go on, give it another go, I would...

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8

You have just cheered me up. I gave it some hammer last night.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I loved that one.

My favourite was the hand grenade.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That's far too much information:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Scotch and diet Coke. A lot of it.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

From the design of the pit, it was not an unusual event.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

I agree. And it is a brilliantly designed pit.

I think the reason I liked it was the was the way the instructor pulled the rookie down to the safe place.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes seen it before and thought that

After getting himself there FIRST of course.

Reply to
Andy Burns

That is why I liked it :-) :-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Thankyou, that's just cheered me up no end!

:-)

Reply to
Simon T

Worryingly, they allow some of those morons to have guns.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Why else d'ye think I was relieved to escape from living there, and got out, like, *intact*?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Zactly.

Reply to
brass monkey

Glad it was diet. Hope it was a rubbish blend.

Reply to
newshound

Careful, you'll have Redneck on your case for daring to criticise the Land of the Freak.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I like both, but not at the same time.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

The dog returns to his vomit, the sow returns to her mire, And the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes a-wobbling back to the fire.

Made me laugh, thank you. =20

Discussed elsewhere, it seems that chinese grenade has a string-pull device= on which you hold one end of the string, starting the fuse when you chuck = the grenade. The friction pull thing doesn't always go as planned. Sharp re= actions by the instructor, he's probably done it a few times.

Reply to
Onetap