OT Europe & You toilet paper

Just had some real junk mail. Europe & You pro EUSSR newspaper.

Not a whisper about immigration or rapists. All about how we send £300/year/household to EU & get back £3000?????!! !! The whole missive is barking mad.

As if the EU had any money at all. They just send us our own back (less a handling fee)

Reply to
harry

Maybe the money back is in way of a thank you from the EU for all the money trafficking it gets from the tax dodging traders of Britain. Which is nice.

Reply to
RayL12