OT Electricity standing charges

Yep, I screwed up by adding a bit in later.

However I suspect most readers managed to understand what had happened. ;-)

Andy

Reply to
Andy Cap

Yes, bit of a typo there I mean(t) £0.5412 per day.

Basically have two meters: one for eletric heaters, the other for everthing else. The "everything else" one has a standing charge of

5.43 pence per day, while the electric heater one costs 48.69 pence per day. We are on an old tariff which suits us. Can someone who is with e-on and has Econ 7 pls tell me me what their daily standing charge is for the heaters meter only? I just wonder if it is different from our old tariff. Thx.
Reply to
dave