OT: Eating yogurt with a teaspoon

Anyone other than Bod eat yogurt with a kids' spoon?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I use a sundae spoon.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Well, it beats scraping it out of Plowperson's fanny with a toothpick...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Lie down on the couch and tell me how you feel about your mother.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

one with a long handle? (never used on weekdays)

Reply to
charles

It would also be sacrilege to use one on a saturday.

Reply to
Bod

I don't much like Yoghurt, the clue is in the name. Anyway, what is the point of those flat wooden spoons you used to get with ice cream? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Today I'm using a Mondae spoon...

Reply to
newshound

What do you do if you eat a yogurt while flying over the dateline?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I'm not old enough to remember those. I've always eaten ice cream with a desert spoon, same spoon I eat everything with.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

te:

Unless you're Jewish.

-- =

What=E2=80=99s black, white, and red all over and doesn=E2=80=99t fit th= rough a revolving door? A nun with a spear through her head.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Me.

Reply to
ARW

ROTFPMSL! Tell that to your apprentices and see if they still take you seriously.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

The thick ones use a fork.

Reply to
ARW

I have seen people use a knife and fork to eat soup. When I suggested a spoon, they said that was uncouth.

Reply to
James Wilkinson