OT Dr Blake Mysteries

In the current 2 part series Doctor Blake has disappeared. No proper reason given, has he died or will he return? Dis I miss an episode? It is a mystery anyone know?

Reply to
Broadback

Se:

Davey

Thanks for that - I thoght I'd fallen through a time warp! Based on the 2 episodes, so far I prefer it without Lucien.

Reply to
PeterC

Funny if you recall, Blakes 7 had several series without Blake. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

He is another one who has been accused of sexual goings on whether there is basis or not it has crueled his acting for a while.

Reply to
FMurtz

Many thanks for all the information, so there is no real explanation for the story of his disappearance, just left so that he may return is the gods decide to reinstate him.

Reply to
Broadback

he got written out because he's accused of putting his hand on some girlies knee 30 years ago

tim

Reply to
tim...

and Taggart a whole score full

tim

Reply to
tim...

tim... was thinking very hard :

They've all been written out - the programme has not been recomissioned so The Dr. Blake Mysteries are no more. It's a shame because it's another one of those strange decisions made by TV execs; it was at the top of the ratings, everything going brilliantly and then gone in the blink of an eye.

Reply to
Pete Zahut

It *was* getting stale.

And it wasn't helped by the daft storyline of bringing his wife back from the (almost) dead, and then writing her out again 2 eps later, just so they didn't have to write out the relationship with the landlady instead.

tim

Reply to
tim...