OT: Deodorant

I have a deodorant stick that offers 72-hour protection. Does that mean I only have to wash every three days?

My shower gel OTOH gives 8-hour freshness, which implies I ought to shower three times a day.

Help, I'm confused. . .

Reply to
Ramsman

swith off the TV and wash when your partner wont come near you.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Your questions will have to wait in the queue. I am still trying to find out why they don't make mouse flavoured cat food.

Reply to
Rob Miller

I think that is the plan, the deodourant clearly says it. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Because nobody has worked out how to ask a cat what a mouse tastes like, I imagine.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

They could use clean cage-reared mice and human testers.

And offer seasonal special flavours like Christmas Spider And Tinsel.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I've eaten rat liver. Tastes like chicken liver.

Reply to
Huge

I still whant to know why people put cheese on a mouse trap? A nice pice of T&E insulation seems to be a mouses favourite food.

Reply to
ARW

Naah, peanut butter far outstrips that.

Reply to
Huge

Mars bar always works for us.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Maybe there are just more voles around here than mice but our mostly brings in voles. A number of mice, a few birds, couple of stoats, baby rabbit...

Nuttella doesn't go rancid, but foam pipe insulation seems to attract the little bleeders more than T&E insulation.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Parked up in belgium for a couple of days the other week, I would beg to disagree - engine management hoses are a much more tasteful delicacy

Reply to
geoff

Maxie, do you use 007 after shave? Fantastic Maxie.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Rat on a stick, was it?

Reply to
Tim Streater

Move to France and don't bother with either

Reply to
The Other Mike

No, just liver. Fried.

Reply to
Huge

Try stuffing it with grain - rat foie gras

Reply to
geoff

The foam insulation probably isn't being eaten. The rodents will have discovered it makes a good material to line a nest with and make it warm and comfy.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Naw they just shred it. I've yet to find any nests lined with it. Same with the T&E PVC, the bits are left where they fall.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Squirrels around here have chewed out all the foam I used to seal a gap at the end of the loft against them. They keep trying, working all the way along, and keep finding metal mesh. There are hundreds of hazel-nut sized foam bits in the garden.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ