OT. Dell

You can get NTFS drivers from Paragon which work well. They do OS X ones as well and both are RW.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You mean you don't understand FAT? That was the only TLA. :)

Reply to
Si

The NTFS-3G project has matured quite recently (this year) and is now being included in quite a few distributions as a read/write NTFS driver.

Reply to
PCPaul

I was under the possibly misguided impression it worked with all of them, but I could be wrong :-}

Reply to
Colin Wilson