OT DAB and Jazz FM

On my DAB radio, I have two stations with very similar names:

Jazz FM and JazzFM

Only difference is the space. The second one is on the list of broadcast stations (having just done a rescan) but comes up as unavailable when I tune to it.

Does anyone understand what's going on?

Reply to
GB

HTH

Reply to
Richard

Its a crap test of DAB plus, to get everyone to buy new dab radios cos theold ones cannot play dab plus. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The funny thing is that I can pick up one of those channels on my old DAB. So, one is DAB plus, and the other isn't?

Reply to
GB

Correct. One isn't any more.

Reply to