OT: Cussons soap dispenser

We were recently staying at a Premier Travel Inn and I was taken by the wall mounted soap dispensers for both body wash/shampoo and soap. There were branded "Cussons" (the Impereal Leather people) but I'm darned if I can find any reference to them anywhere on the net. Appearance wise they're a smoothed off oblong box with a bit of a "wave" to it.

I dare say they're not normally sold to the public but if anyone know where I can find a source I'd be interested to hear of it. I'm fed up wth dribbly countertop bottles.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

"Tim Downie" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

First Google result for "hotel soap dispenser"

Adrian

dispensers, but the Cussons ones are essentially a squeezy bottle with no mechanism.

Reply to
Bob Eager

What's wrong with Fairy Liquid?

Reply to
John

It's not as nice on yer c*ck end as the Cussons soaps.............DAMHIKIJD OK !

Reply to
Me Here

Nothing wrong with it ... for keeping fairies clean. ;-)

Or dishes. Or fairies who are also dishes.

Reply to
Bruce

Surely the question to be asking is the best type of screwdriver to use, to remove it from the wall in the shortest possible time, on your next visit.

michael adams

michael adams

Priceless.

I once got a new bathroom extractor fan for my brothers house using that method.

Cheers

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

"Tim Downie" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Terribly sorry. I thought it was the concept that was important, not the actual brand.

In that case,

would be a good starting point.

Reply to
Adrian

This perhaps?

the marketing speak :)

Reply to
Peter Watson

I always shy away from anything that includes 'eco' in the marketing...

Reply to
Bob Eager

Thanks for that link. I had thought that their HQ was in Cheshire, (well Stockport). They've moved and are now in Wythenshawe.

Reply to
Clot

Those are the very things. Thanks!

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Premier Inn are customers of Sunlight (Unilever).

Their soaps are be Lux, Sunsilk, Sunlight etc. not Cussons.

Reply to
chunkyoldcortina

It's Lux, not Cussons.

chunkyoldcortina

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

Ah Sunsilk. Anyone remember their commercials on Radio Luxembourg?

Reply to
Tim Streater

No, I'm implying you might have misremembered it as Cussons, when every Premier Inn I've been in has had Lux, and their website quoted above also says it is Lux. Idiot.

Reply to
chunkyoldcortina

So how do you account for the comment "those are the very things" when shown pictures of the *cussons* dispensers?

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q