OT Colour test challenge

Life's too short.

Reply to
Huge

If you had trouble with that, you might find it interesting to try the Ishihara tests:

Bert Coules

This is mine but what does the fourth line mean?

-160?

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.

Your score: 0 Gender: Male Age range: Above 70 Best score for your gender and age range: -160 Highest score for your gender and age range: 99999996

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity ) 99 ( Low Color Acuity )
Reply to
F Murtz

Done it before and got a perfect score.

Reply to
Andy Burns

How much does monitor quality affect one's score I wonder?...

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Some definitely...

I did the test twice. On my right hand screen (Samsung SyncMaster 204T) I scored 0, but on my left hand one (Samsung Syncmaster 2443) I only scored 8.

The left screen is a DSTN technology (i.e. budget) LCD whereas the right one is an active TFT.

Reply to
John Rumm

I am red-green colour blind so I can't tell you what any of the colours actually are but I scored 110.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Pearson

64...
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I hate drag and drop web pages, I was just going to do them randomly to see what happened, so I did not bother. Nuch better if you could rank them by entering a number fom 1 to etc. I cannot cheat as I have no monitor.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I should have put out a disclaimer that you would be unable to take part in the test.

Reply to
ARW

You need to be able to place the colours next to one another to see the differences.

If you don't do this you will get the same effects as seen in some popular optical illusions

alan

35
Reply to
harryagain

Remarkable

Reply to
Graham.

Surprisingly tiring to do.

I scored 4 - but I did take a short break in the middle and came back to realise a few needed moving before submitting for a score.

Reply to
polygonum

7 HP L1706
Reply to
Tim Lamb

ARW laid this down on his screen :

51% here
Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

It 0 to 100 or 0 to 100%.

That last line makes no sense at mine said 1970 ???

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Bert Coules brought next idea :

I saw the image in every one, but some just contained squiqles I could not make sense of - I guess they are deliberate?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

on 05/10/2013, Graham. supposed :

Impossible, it only runs to 100.