OT Colour test challenge

What happens if you do the same photoshop job with the square adjacent to B?

There are no brains at home, young enough, to do this for me:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

What, one of the "dark" ones?

Where do you want me to relocate it?

In the mean time, try this - I chopped the top off and overlaid it with a bit of perspective bastardisation.

John Rumm

Nope I got 102. now when I was at school 102 was definitely 'above'

100. I finished the test but was fed up/bored so finished it early hence the remarkably low score despite not being colour blind.
Reply to
soup

Umm.. further confusion.

The point my brain is struggling to overcome is that A appears to be a

*dark one* with ALL the artefacts that might lead to an illusion covered apart from the shadow cast by the cylinder.

Too clever to spot anyway. I have tried punching holes in bits of paper etc.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

The illusion is that not all the dark squares are necessarily the same and all the light squares are the same but the 2 selected squares are the same. Holes in a bit of paper to convince you....

alan

or if shading across the object is the confusion

alan

Indeed - I just took the top of the picture having cut it through the middle of B and moved it down so that you can see the original A adjacent to the bottom half of B. You can also see the top of B against one of the dark squares at the bottom.

Try printing it, then attack with scissors.

Reply to
John Rumm

OK. Enough already:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Then its a rather odd site - why make the max 102, rather than the more sensible 100 and why not say the max is 102?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Because 102 isn't the max.

Reply to