OT: Charlize Theron

If you ever wondered how much of her was legs, take a look at the May edition of GQ's front cover (scroll down):

Meanwhile, back at the workbench...

Reply to
Davey

I've never heard of her, but good oon her, if you have it flaunt it while you can. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

limps back to workbench

Reply to
Stuart Noble

She is a good, and very good-looking, South African film actress.

Davey

She is the one in the J'Adore scent ad on TV.

harry

Video links aren't all that helpful to Brian - he's blind.

Reply to
Martin Bonner

If she hasn't been photo-shopped I'd be very surprised but that's not to take away from her.

Reply to
fred

Mind you, the pose is very flattering; take away the feet and bum and how much left is actually leg?

Reply to
Huge