OT Cats

The 30 year old, 20 stone, 7 foot tall, unemployable imbecile, still living with his parents next door has got a new cat. The other cats have all died :-) He was telling me that he is very upset that his stinking cat will only shit in the litter tray in his house and that it should shit elsewhere. I asked him where. He said that he did not care. I told him that my dog does not nip out and shit in his garden and that if his stinking cat s**ts in my garden I WILL kill it. His mouth opened and closed several times, then he walked away. Typical cowardly cat owner. He is also a poverty cyclist.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Well, if it were just one cat it would not be so much of a problem would it. but every so often the cat population increases and they do tend to mark their territory by crap markers just below the soil level as a warning to other nearby cats that this area is taken. they are only doing what they do in the wild.

This is why using Lion Dung is supposed to work to deter them of course. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

But they're not "wild". They are pets. Owners should be responsible for them IMHO. FWIW Many cats shit in my garden and nothing I have done works to deter them.

I don't have any pet Lions!

Reply to
Mark

En el artículo , Mr Pounder Esquire escribió:

Mike Tomlinson

They mostly murder the birdlife round here.

Reply to
Andrew

I've never been a troll and as a moderator you will know that. I really think that you should apologise for that slur, Mr Moderator.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

and

animation.gif

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Very good. FFS. I have not yet received a reply from the uk.legal.moderated moderator.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

What's left of them. And it's not the cats

And cats kill 55 million birds a year according to this one?

So? I usually get one of two birds hit the windscreen or the house window every year. Multiply that by the number of houses and cars in the UK.

I did the RSPB's garden survey last year. I told then that I had three Golden Eagles and an Albatross in my back garden.

Reply to
ARW

Reply to
Tim Streater

did you read it. ?

---------------- No evidence

Despite the large numbers of birds killed, there is no scientific evidence that predation by cats in gardens is having any impact on bird populations UK-wide. This may be surprising, but many millions of birds die naturally e very year, mainly through starvation, disease, or other forms of predation. There is evidence that cats tend to take weak or sickly birds.

-your-cat-on-a-lead

The worst are those traveling down country lanes the backdraft can knock a barnowl for from the sky.

A french flatmate once told me that there were two dodos sitting on my kitc hen window ceil, I didn't belive her either.

Reply to
whisky-dave