OT - BBC Computer security

I hope this still taken from last nights "One Show" is not typical of BBC computer security.

(You may have to zoom in to see the issue - but a clue is the little yellow sticker above the keyboard)

I Hope bbc_wales doesn't get left in any pubs or contain any sensitive information.

Reply to
Chris B

Photobucket doesn't want to play with a browser running adblock, so by bye photobucket

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Works here with Firefox + Adblock.

Ditto. But do need to allow scripts from pbsrc.com.

Reply to
Robin

Can not enough resolution to read it after enlarging.

Reply to
F Murtz

Chris B scribbled

Are you one of those who posts Trivia and Goofs on IMDB ?

Reply to
Jonno

Well rather than put a better photo up somewhere else for those with adblockers, there is a sticker above the keyboard which says

Password: bbc_wales

And what looks like another very similar sticker to its left which I am guessing would be the username.

Reply to
Chris B

I have the password for a large media company (don't ask). It's frighteningly simple and hasn't been changed for at least 5 years.

Reply to
stuart noble