OT - BBC Computer security

I hope this still taken from last nights "One Show" is not typical of BBC computer security.
http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/druid7771/media/Public/snapshot_002_zpskzzaes2v.png.html
(You may have to zoom in to see the issue - but a clue is the little yellow sticker above the keyboard)
I Hope bbc_wales doesn't get left in any pubs or contain any sensitive information.
--
Chris B News

On 15/01/16 20:29, Chris B wrote:

Photobucket doesn't want to play with a browser running adblock, so by bye photobucket

"Saki"

Works here with Firefox + Adblock.

F wrote:

Ditto. But do need to allow scripts from pbsrc.com.
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid
Chris B wrote:

Can not enough resolution to read it after enlarging.
On 16/01/2016 04:55, F Murtz wrote:

Well rather than put a better photo up somewhere else for those with adblockers, there is a sticker above the keyboard which says
Password: bbc_wales
And what looks like another very similar sticker to its left which I am guessing would be the username.
--
Chris B News

Chris B scribbled

Are you one of those who posts Trivia and Goofs on IMDB ?
On 16/01/2016 06:12, Jonno wrote:

I have the password for a large media company (don't ask). It's frighteningly simple and hasn't been changed for at least 5 years.