OT BBC

Last of the Attack Dog presenters steps down. Another snowflake takes over.

harry

I don't think this is correct:

"Smith began her career as a BBC trainee before producing Newsnight and presenting BBC Scotland?s current affairs programme Scotland 2014 in the run-up to the independence referendum.

"She left to present Channel 4 News but returned to the BBC in 2015 and is now its first Scotland Editor."

This suggests she left the BBC in 2014, went to C4 then returned to the BBC in 2015. I am sure she was at C4 - including a time at C4 Extra - before presenting Scotland 2014.

I have never been keen on her as a presenter - much preferred Shelley Jofre on Scotland 2016.

Reply to
Scott

As she is the daughter of the late John Smith, former Labour Party leader, she will of course be completely unbiased. :(

Reply to
The Other John

I don't know about that. I am the son of my late father and I don't agree with all of his views :-)

Shelley is the daughter of Kay Ulrich

and I detected no signs if bias.

Reply to
Scott

Sorry - Ullrich.

Reply to
Scott

The guy on ch 4 news annoys me, he jumps in and makes things up about what people have said before they have even had a chance to give their views. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Which one? Jon Snow or Krishnan Guru-Murthy?

Reply to
Scott