OT; Bank Aid - Funny

The Medway Handyman

The Medway Handyman wibbled on Tuesday 22 December 2009 13:23

Yep, string 'em high.

Reply to
Tim W

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

The singing was so dreadful I stopped it a minute in.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Funny you should say that. I got to the third performer...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Here is a song in a similar theme but much more lug friendly:

Cityboy song:

mark